GFE Lifebuoy cabinet 1009 - 24"
GFE 24 closed lifebuoy cabinet for 24" lifebuoys
Are you looking for a suitable lifebuoy cabinet for your location near the water without any current, such as a pond, small lake or swimming pool?
Then the GFE 24 closed lifebuoy cabinet is the perfect solution. It is also your perfect rescue partner in water treatment plants.
GFE 24 closed lifebuoy cabinet: specifications
Your GFE 24 closed lifebuoy cabinet:
- is made of durable and impact-resistant material
- protects your rescue equipment against all weather conditions
- corrosion-resistant hinge
- opens quickly and easily
- rubber clamp lock
- Comes standard with instruction sticker, as well as 4 white front stickers
In addition, the lid will close again with a delay. This leaves your hands free to take the necessary rescue equipment. You can easily store the buoy, rescue line and other rescue equipment afterwards.
GFE 24 closed lifebuoy cabinet: accessories
The following accessories are available separately for the GFE 24 closed lifebuoy box.
- Lifebuoy Ø 24'', 600 mm
- Lifebuoy Ø 24'', 600 mm with 4 reflecting strips
- Polypropylene throw linen 30 meters, 8 mm Ø
- Throw line holder with trow line 20 meters, 8 mm Ø
- Reflective white sticker set GFE24 (4 pcs.) Type SL 580E - 10
GFE 24 closed lifebuoy cabinet: mounting materials
The following mounting materials are available separately for the GFE 24 closed lifebuoy box.
- Post stainless steel 304 - closed profile - Height 1500 mm 40/60/40/60 with feet
- Post stainless steel 304 - closed profile - Height 2000 mm 40/60/40/60 without feet
- Railing mounting set
- Gear rack set stainless steel
- Wall mounting set